Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as of right now i only have a hand ful of dates left open until the end of the season. those dates are: December 21-24, 28-31. walk on trips and afternoon trips are available if it makes it easier on getting a crew together. I do have a few guys that have been trying to go out, it just seems like it never works out for them. they are all interested in a walk on trip, but can never get together on the same days. if any one has just one or two people and needs a few more to make a trip, please let me know asap or post it here on this thread or any of my fishing reports. the bite is SMOKIN HOT right now, dont miss out!!!

·
Registered
453 Posts
If you are looking for anyone this Sunday, I am in. Just me and the weather isn't looking good but if it is fishable, I'll go. These reports are slowly killing me and I don't have off again until Xmas eve...

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
I can do Tuesday and all the dates in the second week if anyone wants to put together a crew.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Kyle:

Sunday would work for me. Let me know if you have an opening.

Dan

·
Registered
453 Posts
I just spoke with Capt. Kyle. He is looking at putting a trip together tomorrow (Sunday). Give him a call on his Cell listed on his signature if anyone can go tomorrow. I am going but it is only one so it would be nice to get a few more. Weather is not supposed to be pretty.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
weather does not look to bad for the morning, i have 3 guys that have called, i am trying to get back to them right now. but the rest of the dates are still open, i just need to get it strait of who and when. the best thing to do is contact me asap about the date you want and i can start putting it together.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts