Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well ive got the croakers and teh spotseses adn teh flounder stripers red blacks..ive done really well this yeara couple pieces of paper and a leading entry in the VA saltwater tournment...there are only a few monre thigns on ym list of dream catches for this area ( which on happens to be a marriage porposal from Dr julie ball)i am going to go on a hunt so to say for some big uns...got an old long board im gonna use to paddle baits out and such..i have a few places in mind looking for some other sugestions and maybe a few people who wanna get in on this my plan is ot get a paper for a big shark from the sand and then let em go to fight another day...i need tt find somewhere to get some fish heads for this..any other thoughts on this?

·
Registered
593 Posts
Go to the docks at Rudee when the boats come back in from being out all day! Either that or call a seafood market!

P.S. Remember your COBIA fishing, not shark fishing in Va Beach!!![tongue]

·
Registered
593 Posts
Andy,

What are the deatails for the slob mission???

I got the pass from the wife, now all we need is a game plan!!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Plan is ,,, Buxton tonight and tomorrow night,, bait Tuna Heads and Big Spanish heads soaking in a bloody bath,, Thanks Andy leavin here and loading up the Yak and on the road i will be ,,, thats the plan on my end Dixie and im tryin to drag Andy along ,, and in teh crew going with me tonight so far is MRS Fishbones,, HankaDank, Misfitfisherman, and 2 other people so far oh and i think CoCoyam is coming down tomorrow with the Kite and his Yak,,, will be fishing the south beaches or around Frisco,, if nothing there might be up by Avon

·
Registered
593 Posts
10-4!

Go get um!!!!![excited]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts