Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear TF colleagues: I am involved this year in an special event hosted by my friend Mitchell Widom, whose daughter has Crohn's disease. (Despite that, she loves to fish and has caught at least as many permit as I have.) Mitch and his wife have spearheaded an effort to raise funds for The Crohn's & Colitis Foundation to help find a cure for these diseases. Their event, which raised $352,000 last year, has already raised over $275,000 this year and we are selling raffle tickets for two drawings (a General Drawing with prizes like hotel stays, restaurant certificates and jewelry; and a Fishing Drawing with prizes like guided days of fishing, rods, reels etc. ). A complete list of available prizes is posted on the event's website at Keymorada Invitational Fly Spin Tournament. We are asking for a $100 donation per ticket payable to "The Crohn's & Colitis Foundation." Please let me know if you would be interested in helping this important cause by purchasing a ticket(s) and if so what type of raffle ticket(s) you want -- General or Fishing. (I'm going to assume fishing here!) Thank you for your consideration of this important event.

You can bmailme, or email me at [email protected]. There are several fishing prizes that include a day of guided flats fishing in FL with some of the best guides down there.

What's in it for me, you might ask? Only recognition and the satisfaction of helping a good cause.

FF

1 - 1 of 1 Posts