Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished Friday on Succession; headed out the water lit the entire boat up. I have never seen that much phospourous glowing at one time...no need for cabin lights. 1st fish to the boat was a small bluefin. Had several other releases for the day. Final was 1 blackfin, 7 yellowfin for the table. We all had a great beginning to a long weekend of fishing. Thanks Captain for a great trip!

Ray

Attachments

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Ray!!! Glad to see you made it on here! It was a pleasure having you and your crew on board! Kevin put you guys on some fish and you guys did a great job getting them to the gaff for me! How did the rest of your weekend fishing go????

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Rest of the weekend flew by. Surf fished Oregon Inlet all day Saturday, came back and watched the Charlotte race and lost 10 bucks. Then ended up on the catwalks 'til about 4:30 AM. Couple of blues, one small flounder and a monster oyster toad. Had a good time and the weather cooperated. Were you able to head out Sat. the wind on shore was pretty bad?

·
Premium Member
1,951 Posts
Nice catch guys.

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
We tailed it back the forecast was looking a little to rough.........Sorry no good surf fishing catches...I hear those oyster toads are good if you can get past the slime and teeth!!!:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts