Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
going to be in orlando fl. this week wonder if someone would helpful in recommending someone or a marine to do some saltwater fishing,thanks ahead of time,triple3bs

·
Registered
207 Posts
Go to floridasportsman.com and you can find a ton of info on what's biting and get good local info. (similar to Tidalfish) your closest inlets are going to be ponce and cape canaveral area. I lived there for a couple of years and was not that impressed with the fishing compared to here. But good luck! Let us know how you do.

·
Registered
782 Posts
My brother who lives there in cocoa beach said the black drum were biting good....so that means the trout and redfish are there as well.....and the cobia and kings should be off the beach heavy now........but if you would like to try David Rogers (HOGWILD) CHARTERS,HES A REAL GOOD GUIDE. My firend's dad lives down there as well and they fish with David all the time.....inshore and some offshore as well.....he always has a good day....his number is 407- 405- 0819...if you need to drop a name just mention Dave Rivenbark and father....good luck...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts