Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,My Daughter wants to be a Pre-Natal Nurse.She has some College done at A.A. Community College.Would like any kind of input,Reccomendations,Pro's,Con's,Direction.She also is looking at some Home-Study class[The College Network]Anyone know about this?I'm clue-less,Don't want to be wasting Money I Don't have!!!Thanks Guys!![Mike]

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
My wife is a retired nurse and hospital exec. Nursing is a rewarding and fulfilling career for anyone. An associate degree will get your foot in the door and get some money flowing. To maximize knowledge and future income she should go on to a bachelors and masters degrees. It is possible to work and rear children while pursuing more education. Nurse anesthetists are now making over $135,000 annually in the D.C. area. Urge her on.

·
Registered
6,854 Posts
Mike, talk to the twins at RW during the game Sunday. One just had her graduation party last week and is moving on to John's Hopkins Hospital and the other twin graduates in May.

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
The wife is a Psych Nurse... if she'd like input into this field feel free to PM.
Congrats! She can go anyplace in the USA and find a good job... few professions have this ability.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts