Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would like to find the swim ladder for an Armstrong Bracket. Anyone know where I can get one locally? Or does anyone have one they would like to part with?

Sean

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The house is mostly done...:clap:...some little odds and ends to finish up (shoemolding, landscaping (bushes), etc), but I know that it never really ends!

Can't believe no one knows where I can get this ladder locally...guess I'll pick up the phone.

·
Registered
782 Posts
try norfolk marine

Did you try Norfolk Marine...The new 25 parker came with one on the back braket....
It is real nice and strurdy and has good rubber grips on the foot pegs....it lookes like a diver ladder but fits in the bracket pretty tight as well.....My neighbor got his boat at Norfolk marine so maybe they have some there.....Good luck......

·
Registered
45 Posts
You Live!

Sean give me a shout 613-9094 ...
dropped my cell in the drink and lost Kelly's number. Where is his boat? I stopped by his marina a month ago and it wasn't there.
later
Dave

·
Premium Member
26,253 Posts
Sean-I have one.Found it floating this summer up near Annapolis.I live near BWI airport.Might be tough to get together because of the distance. Skip

1 - 8 of 8 Posts