Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I must admit that I am disappointed in my SRRKC colleagues. Last week, I made a post on the SRRKC board about a beer tapping system that I no longer used and was willing to sell for less than half the cost of a new system. :rolleyes: http://www.tidalfish.com/forums/showthread.php?t=196759
I decided to make this offer available to the SRRKC brethren first.

Not only did I not receive any offers or even inquiries, but not a single member of this reputedly "beer-oriented" group of guys even post any replies to the thread. :helpsmilie: I decided to open this up to the entire thirsty group of Tidalfish members. If you are interested, check out the TF classified ad I posted this afternoon.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
John,

I'll respond.........that sounds like a fair deal, and if I were looking for one, I'd buy it, BUT ,

I already have a "Kegerator" complete set-up w/box, and haven't used it in 6-years myself, I traded it for services that I rendered, because I thought I would use it, but didn't.
So, I'm saving it for when I buy a much larger boat, and I swear by all that is holy, it will be used then.

At least you know that one other person read your post.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts