Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
John, how about some of that Burts Bees almond hand cream, everybody could use some of that during the winter, scratch off tickets, Chocolate.;-)

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Andrea just overheard me talking about this post... She says:

1. Remember, Good things come in small packages:D
2. Minature hairsprays for her purse. Try ULTA- they have a great assortment. Look it up online for store locations. Also can try any local salon- they should have these products.
2. Hand lotion with Shea- Butter from Crabtree and Evelyn or Bath and Body works (found in almost all malls). This is great for hands that are out in the cold. Particularly when out on the boat;-)
3. Miniature candles that smell great- what a great way to have a romantic evening.
4. A pair of nice earrings that you think will look great on her. Try something classic like pearls, or diamond studs- can never go wrong with these. Make sure you check her jewelry box first so you don't get her something she already has!
5. Here's the fun one: VictoriasSecret.com: The Official Site of Victoria's Secret Free shipping on all orders right now and you can get 5 pairs of panties for $25! Get an assortment.... some she will like, and some YOU will like ;-)
6. Have you bumped up the size of her engagement ring yet? Economy is down, jewelry stores are pretty much giving things away- give it a shot.
7. Hand sanitizer- for the boat!
8. Some warm gloves
9. Candy- think about her favorite thing and get it- chocolate is almost always a sure thing with women
10. A small picture frame with a photo of you and her- something she can put on her desk at work or in her workspace at home
11. A nice watch- that way she can keep track of how long you're on the boat!
12. A gift certificate to get a massage or a facial- make it a whole spa day- more time for her to be occupied while you are out catching :bigfish:
13. A little note with a date that says you will take her out to dinner to her favorite restaurant.... you should make the reservations for this one- not her.

Good luck. :thumbup:

Just a reminder- these are Andreas thoughts, not mine:eek::D

·
Registered
610 Posts
Dave- if those are Andrea's thoughts you better get off the website and get to a mall. Sounds like she is expecting a good Christmas.:clapping2:

·
Registered
552 Posts
John,

Seigel would say,"WHEEL BARREL FULL OF HUNDRED DOLLA BILLS!"

Then he would expect you to laugh. So I won't follow in his footsteps and recommend that.

I will say that (body)lotions and miniature perfumes are always a hit. You know, it shows them that you care:):):):):)::)

If you tell me that she's allergic to that and you can't go that route........kiss my [email protected]# and give her some ben-gay. Wow.......I've been hanging around Steve too damn long!!!! That should be a winner !!!!!!!!!

Frank
"Skirtchaser"

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
A bag of Lindt truffles, milk chocolate. It will cost you ten bucks.

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool!
3,364 Posts
Capt. John:

Do NOT buy her sexy Panties! you will pay, expecially if she opens them in front of the kids. Order nice pajamas from pajamagrams ( on line).

Get her a facial coupon, or a pedicure coupon or a massage, or all 3 from a good spa close to you. Get a coupon from a bed & breakfast for a weekend. Those will pay dividends. And if you really have stones...get her a vacuum cleaner!

·
Registered
812 Posts
Capt. Deering -

Agree with others above. Spa coupons are a slam dunk. Find a place that does it all and let her pick her top 2 or 3 favorite sessions.

Call her close friends and they'll be able to give you some good ideas as well.

Also agree that small packages are well received.

Good luck as a lot of us are in the same "Boat".

Phil K

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I Support TidalFish.com!
7,173 Posts

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Capt John, Since I know you're loaded $$$, get hold of a travel agent and book a nice 7 day vacation in some nice warm climate, say like Hawaii, stay at a nice hotel, order up a bottle of your favorite wine to be waiting in your room upon arrival. Put the plane tickets and the travel brochure in her stocking and start packing. Last but not least take some fishing tackle along, you might need something to do if your wife will leave you alone long enough. See ya when you get back!!!!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Ok lets see? Maybe an umbrella rig or maybe a new Shimano reel or maybe a new Garmin GPS or radar or fishing rod or new cooler or I know I got it a vacation to Costa Rica fishing for rooster fish or white marlin, whew sorry I got carried away.
Have a good Xmas! :yes:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts