Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am willing to barter a weekend of fishing for the labor of two guys to remove and install two rooms of carpet at my summer house. Install carpet on Friday. Saturday and Sunday fishing the Dragon for LgMouth. I wil supply food, guide service lodgeing and beverage to two skilled wall to wall carpet layers. I will supply carpet, padding and tack boards. You supply tools and labor. Depart Thursday night and return Sunday night..I will drive you from Accokeek and back.. Park at my house on Thursday evening.. Take a Friday off work and you and a friend will get some of the best LGMouth fish available on the east coast. A barter for labor and skill..

Capt Mike Starrett

·
Registered
669 Posts
Sounds like a great deal but a lil far north for me ( i'm in chesapeake ) What time frame are you talking though ? I only do carpet on the side now fulltime was killing me and as a operations manager for a different company now I don't have to sweat quite as much , lol. I did carpet for 5 years and have all my own tools. Hey I was just curious ,are you catching largemouth this time of year ? Seems a bit cold for a good bite but hey what do I know. Dan

·
Registered
6,708 Posts
Hey Mike- How about haircuts? I see you still have hair. I'd be will'n to trade haircuts for fish'n:) -------------

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well the summer house is located in Gloucester VA and I could meet the installer there. As far as time frame I am looking for June or July. I just bought a boat and will need to save some bucks before I can buy the carpet, pad and tackboards.

Catman haircuts are still needed these days but less and less with each delivery of xmas bills (pulling hair out). Come Spring the trips will flow and money will build up again. So for now it is a very short cut and have the wife fix my mistakes.

Typical LGMouth on the Dragon..

Capt Mike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts