Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the Kawasaki website I frequent there's a guy that does custom speedo dials if he has a template. Had this one made for my son. Took a picture of a cross neckless that my son always wore and "webslinger" turned it in to this:

I don't have installed pics yet but it turned out great, $25 for custom work.

I know Brett has a bike but I'm not sure of the details (make/model) of his bike. Webslinger has stock designs for a lot of bikes or he'll custom make them if he has a templete. I'll spring for the custom dial if someone can give me some on something he'll like.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
I'LL work on it for you bob.

Dave

·
Registered
6,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Dave. I saw a picture of Brett's bike once, but I didn't commit it to memory. If Webslinger has a template for Brett's model he'll make a custom dial or whatever we want - just send photo. If he doesn't have a template the dial is free but he needs the original to make a template. Joe Kinnikin is a great guy to work with - the guy must never sleep since I couldn't keep up with the different scheme's he was sending me.

·
Registered
6,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mike, the ignition cuts off at ~117.

Webslinger has dials for navy and mc but I didn't see any for army...yet. The wife wants to do her Grand Cherokee.

Webslinger

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
I've emailed bret's wife about this just waiting for her response.
Dave

·
Registered
6,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dave, if there's a photo or something Brett really likes I can send it to Joe to work his magic. Maybe his wife knows of something he wouldn't mind seeing every time he rides. I put a link up of some of the work he does. I've got some bike mags to bring to the meeting too.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
I won't be at meetings for some time Bob I work every wednesday night.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts