Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know its a little off topic but I am trying to find a plumber to fill a position I have open at our company Service Today. We cover the entire Delmarva peninsula and our techs are supplied with a work truck they take home.
If anyone knows a plumber looking for a job or wants to work for Delmarva's most reputable service company have them call me or e-mail me.
800-659-2273 or [email protected]
Here's a link to our site.
http://www.servicetodayinc.com/

Top pay in the industry.
medical & dental
Vacation pay
7 paid holidays
Profit sharing
stock owner

Thanks
Randy

·
Registered
8,994 Posts
Randy,I'm looking to get out of turning wrenches.Have done quite a bit of Plumbing work.What qualifications are needed?Thanks! [Mike]

·
Premium Member
26,137 Posts
Does the truck have a trailer hitch and rod rack ?:D Good luck finding good help-tough right now.Anyone not working at least 40 hrs now can't be worth much.Make drug testing part of the interview-you'll be surprised how many don't show up if they hear that.:( Skip

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
I know its a little off topic but I am trying to find a plumber to fill a position I have open at our company Service Today. We cover the entire Delmarvaand our techs are supplied with a work truck they take home.
If anyone knows a plumber looking for a job or wants to work for Delmarva's most reputable service company have them call me or e-mail me.
800-659-2273 or [email protected]

Top pay in the industry.
medical & dental
Vacation pay
7 paid holidays
Profit sharing
stock owner

Thanks
Randy
We're located in Talbot County, outside of Easton... Service Today has a stellar reputation, and in case you missed it, it's employee owned. This could be an opportunity.
Now those TV ads... I dunno.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Actually right in Easton. However it is just our main office, along with one in Lewes DE. Our territory covers all of Delmarva.

They are a bit korny..but people recognize them!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its all about name recognition.
Just look at what Bud Light does!!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts