Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I knew it would make you look...

Nice guys finish last (me)!!!

My wife and youngest daughter have wanted a cat for the longest time (we have 2 dogs). The daughter 5 is the cutest thing and has daddy wrapped around her finger. My office is a late 1700's building and has lots of mice, etc. A cat showed up a few months ago and took up residence under the house. I left it alone and figured it would help keep the pests down- never telling my wife. For some reason it came to me one day and acted real loving so I broke down called my wife. I said if you can get here in 10 mins before i change my mind you all can have this cat.

Yesterday my wife noticed the teats on the new cat were swollen a little.... oh oh. I went back to the office today and yep there are 4 little ones. i dislike cats but can not harm them, so i brought them home so the mommy cat could care for them.

PLEASE< PLEASE PLEASE, if any one wants a kitten please bmail me!!!!!

·
Registered
356 Posts
You should keep one kitten - the runt would be best. Get rid of the others at 8 weeks...because people love KITTENS, they are really getting a CAT.
Mark

·
Registered
116 Posts
Hey Rocksandblues, I'm much like you not favoring cats. We have two. One is a senior citizen needing to be in a nusing home and the other is middle aged. They definatly work on the yard rodents since we live in the county and we often find body parts on our front step or the deck. Myself, I would rather set mouse traps but the wife and kids love them so what do you do. Just be sure to buy the good stuff to keep the flees off of them or you'll have flees in the house.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I AINT KEEPING ANY KITTENS.

My wife has 2 people lined up already... Yeah! I have no idea how old these kittens are? when are they weaned? we are taking the whole bunch to the vet on Tues.

Feas: we keep our dogs on that frontline/miracle stuff. I would imagine they make cat strength too.

House full of ***** and its doing me no good!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I've been playing with two of them,found out not only do they know each other,their good friends.
I think I will soon be in trouble.

·
Registered
70 Posts
[Q]rocksandblues originally wrote:
I AINT KEEPING ANY KITTENS.

House full of ***** and its doing me no good!
[/Q]

See now...I was just starting to think, "awww how nice of this man to keep the cat for his daughter - the precious one"...then you went there!!! Y'all had to do down that road - didn't you???[wink][grin]

·
Registered
309 Posts
I don't understand? Seems like a bunch of sensitive guys talking about their *****'s to me. R&B, how old are they? I might be interested for the kids and to hunt mice, but the thing is gonna stay outside for sure. Check you bmail.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Be careful of what you wish for. We got what I consider a "utility cat" to catch mice. She kills everything, mice, squirrels, chipmunks, snakes, birds. We named her DECON. I'm not a big cat lover either but she is a good little worker!

Mushy

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Decon sounds like one tough *****!

Thanks Purdue (my new best friend) i got your bmail and will send you some pics!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts