·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How to Load a Boat on a Pickup Truck

1. Load up beer and hook boat trailer to truck
2. Drink lots of beer
3. Drive really fast
4. Hit utility pole (needs to be a solid one)
5. Boat will load itself onto your truck

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
That is one lucky dude there Ralph... cool pictures though! :D:D Wonder if hes going to be selling those downriggers...:D:D

·
Registered
474 Posts
Thank God he didn't hurt the boat. AND.........LET THE WINTER BOREDOM POSTS BEGIN! Time to take Dic off suspension.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Maybe the boat didn't come out to bad but I'm not sure about the outdrive and the trailer took a whooping. :eek:

·
Registered
13,956 Posts
I had to look hard but at first I thought that guy didn't own a trailer and he was transporting the boat in the back of his truck with a tow dolly for the back. Wouldn't surprise me the way I have seen stuff loaded up at Home Depot......Gary

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
What EXACTLY does the brand have to do with anything?

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
I'd like to be around to see how far he's gonna back that truck into the water to get the boat launched ^_^
COOL PIC -- Thanks

BTW -- The brand of boat's got nothin to do with it except it's fun to bash bayliners. I watched two drunks drop a new Grady off of a roller trailer when the guy riding shotgun decided to remove the winch strap before the trailer had been backed into the water. Funny how fast a boat can roll when the trailer wheels go over the top of the ramp. Dumped it right on the stern and bent both lower units. The real fun was when they broke the winch cable trying to winch the boat back onto the trailer. When the cable snapped, it REMOVED the entire rear window of the pickup and almost took the guys ear off.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Sorry but I just hate seeing a decent entry level boat bashed. Wanna bash the company itself (Bayliner/Brunswick) Fine heck I do it with Twin Vee all the time (I don't complain about the boats just the %($&(#*%#())@$& that run the company)

Dave

·
Registered
4,262 Posts
Ralph -

I think your photos capture the rarely observed mating ritual between boats and pickup trucks. Maybe Bayliners are in rut now. :watchout6::whistlingatu:

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I support TidalFish.
2,946 Posts
Well there is a good reason to put the old tie down straps on the back.
They might have been on and that helped thetrailer to buckle where it did.

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
mating ritual :hysterical:

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ralph -

I think your photos capture the rarely observed mating ritual between boats and pickup trucks. Maybe Bayliners are in rut now. :watchout6::whistlingatu:
Yep, John - its the new Hybrid vehicle - half boat/half truck - "the ultimate sports utility vehicle" :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts