Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry for putting this here, but I know there are some fine folks on Tidalfish and would rather do business with them than some stranger.

Can anyone here help me out (Small Repair Job)?

Thanks,
Lucian

·
Registered
201 Posts
Dave Trax = AquaTrax
647-4004

Bay Shore Roofing and Siding (I think that's the name, his business card is in my office)
He did my roof and siding.
1st Class work

·
Registered
574 Posts
Just had one done

Lucian-
We just got the roof replaced at our family's place near Lynnhaven Inlet. We were referred to Terry Delmontiere, dba Del's Roofing. He's in Chesapeake on Red Oak Trail.

Terry and one other guy did all the work themselves. The flashing around the chimney and vents looks great. Very professional job, and he showed up when he said he would and charged what he said he would. He stays booked pretty far out (he told us between 6 weeks and 2 months, and that's what it was) but it was worth the wait for us.

BM me if you can't find him in the book. I've got a file with our contract, and contact info, in it and would be glad to look him up for you.

Foy

·
Premium Member
7,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Guys, I knew I'd get some names.

I own a townhouse in Portsmouth near Craney Island, just replaced the soffit and they found flashing issues in one area. I suspect there might be minor roof damage, but not sure. This will be a small repair, but on the second floor roof.

·
Premium Member
7,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Everyone for the speedy reply. I called Dave Trax and he is going to look it over next week.

:thumbup: :yes: :thumbup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts