Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Most of you are aware that I was laid off Feb 25th after almost 27 years @ BI. Well, hopefully the unemployment thing won't last too long. I have an interview for a shift supervisor position at a pharmaceutical company in Charlotte tomorrow. I hope it goes well.

Wish me LUCK!

Thanks, HV

·
Registered
827 Posts
Good luck man, hope it works out. Does this mean you'll move to Carolina? I need someone down there I could like.:high5:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Good luck, Howard. Wouldn't it be something if you landed a new paycheck & were getting severance pay from the old place at the same time!!

·
Registered
827 Posts
Most of you are aware that I was laid off Feb 25th after almost 27 years @ BI. Well, hopefully the unemployment thing won't last too long. I have an interview for a shift supervisor position at a pharmaceutical company in Charlotte tomorrow. I hope it goes well.

Wish me LUCK!

Thanks,
Tell them we've got a couple members who have Masters Degrees in Recreational Pharmaceuticalogy who can provide references if you need them.

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Howard, take comfort in knowing that even though Charlotte is 5 hours away, I'll be right here.....just a 1/4 mile away should your lovely wife need anything. Anything!

D

·
Registered
194 Posts
Good lUck Howard. If you end up moving down there South Charlotte, Pineville and Fort Mill all good places to live.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts