Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a job oppourtunity. My employer is currently looking for a vessel operator. The work will be in the Baltimore Harbor and surrounding areas. The jobs is an 8 month possition. It will begin in April and run through November. This will be a full time position. A current USCG Captains licence (minimum of OUPV Inland) will be required as well as certification in a current drug testing program. The operator will be required to transport crew to and from work locations in and around the harbor, including both shore points and vessels. You will also be required to pilot the vessel during hydrographic survey operations.

This is a great opportunity for somebody. I wanted to share it with you guys here at tidalfish. I have more information available reguarding the position, duties, benefits, etc.
If you are interested please contact me.

Capt. Travis Schmidt
[email protected]
[email protected]
443 375 2177 cell (please leave a message if I do not answer right away, I am frequently out of cell range)

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Gentleman,

Thank you to all who sent replies. I have forwarded more info to you. Too anybody else who may be interested, please contact me for some more detailed info.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts