Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Part of my to-do list is some landscaping around the pool. Can anybody recommend a landscaper? I live in Centreville, on the Eastern Shore of MD.

Thanks

Craig

·
Registered
610 Posts
We don't do work on the eastern side of the bridge, but if you want some advice on plants or design let me know. Happy to help a fellow fisherman.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Call Bay Ridge Lawn and Landscape. 410-757-1381 and ask for paul collins. They are located right by the bay bridge and work in that area.

The owner Paul Collins, is as good as they get. We had a ton of work done by them on our farm and it was 1st class. He does some really good pool settings and hardscape work also. Highly recommended.

Karl

·
Registered
628 Posts
Part of my to-do list is some landscaping around the pool. Can anybody recommend a landscaper? I live in Centreville, on the Eastern Shore of MD.

Thanks

Craig
Craig,
Right here in Centreville with us is my neighbor Greg Smith and his G&H Landscape Service...full service contractor. 410-758-0736; 410-924-1796. He's done some work for me; good family guy. Highly recommended.:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts