Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This was the first picture I got before the it started getting illuminated again. I took the whole series but I won't bore you with all of them:). I like this one because it looked so orange. Christy

·
Registered
295 Posts
Kara, the boys and myself were down at Pt lookout watching it for a while. The boys didn't think it was too cool. What do I expect from 5 and 7 year olds.

See you during the spring season.

Steve

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can understand why the boys thought that. It was a long process. I was just lucky I could run in and out of the house every fifteen minutes or so to get the pictures. I could see it from one of my windows so I knew when it was changing. I don't think I would have sat out there the whole time either! Give them a break! I think the e-mail address I have for you is the wrong one. If you want the whole set I took e-mail me personally and I will reply with the pictures if you want them. Christy

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
It was tough to get a good shot - the clouds/haze definitely were a problem. Here's the best one I got - but still had a focus problem:

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber
250 Posts
Nice!!

nice pics! I'd luv to see the set myself. The 3yr old and myself were trying to watch but all I could ever see was clouds :censored:

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
whats up shilo. Tattoo here looking forward to seeing ya'll soon. Tell mike to give me a e-mail. All my buddys bought me out of top secret lures. I saved "him" a couple. Drop me a line.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts