Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There was a notice in the Southside Sentinel several weeks ago annoucing Locklies Marina would be sold on the courthouse steps. Does anyone know if it sold and if so who bought

·
Registered
496 Posts
What a shame, if it's gone. Locklies was a true blast from the past with that fleet of old wooden charterboats and characters. Given the current market conditions, it is likely that the mortgage holder or bank "bought" it back.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
I had heard the price was outrageous for what still needed to be done for repairs. One of my friends looked into it but backed out. Hopefully someone will get their hands on it to fix things up again.

·
Registered
913 Posts
i heard they were asking a million. i was under the understanding that someone had bought it and was gonna fix it up ..... lets hope so that place had gone to the dumps

·
Registered
913 Posts
there was a add on craigslist saying that locklies was under new managment, so i would assume it had been sold,,, there add was promising new and exciting changes to be made, im interested to see what they do with it .

·
Registered
44 Posts
what kind of shape is the place in? It's got a great location, but when I was looking for a place to get a wetslip earlier last year, I heard they didn't have power at the dock. Didn't know if that was true, but I took the guys word for it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts