Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I can't convince my wife to move to the fishing mecca that exists in Va Beach, we have been looking for a decent rental in VA Beach and have found a few in the Sandbridge area... We would like to be closer to the Lynhaven area, so I figured I'd post here to see if anyone had something.

We need 2br, weekly rental, preferably within walking distance to sand. Boat dock would be great but not necessary.

We have 2 kids.

We have owned rentals in the past so we have an appreciation of what keeping a place nice is and we will respect the rental unit.

Anyone know of such a place....?

·
Registered
604 Posts
I have a two bedroom condo at the ocean front-convenient to both rudee and Lynnhaven. Call me and I will give you more details 757-672-3467

David

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How much you looking to spend????
Probably looking to spend about 2k/week for just my family... If the place is bigger we would probably go up to about 4k/week if we could get more families in.

FINS,
My wife will give you a call about your condo when she gets a chance.

I'll check out rentclicks.com.

Thanks for the responses!

·
Registered
267 Posts
My take on Sandbridge is the drive to the Lynnhaven area, if that's where you want to be, can take up too much time driving, especially at the 4K rate that you are willing to depart with, you want to spend less time in the car, and more on the water. Just my .02

1 - 6 of 6 Posts