Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I have a 19' Sea Pro walkaround with a little cabin and the carpeting that is in there on the ceiling and the flooring is kind of grungy. I think that one of the previous owners must have let water sit in the bilge and it "funked up" the carpeting. Is it possible to clean this type of carpet or should it just be replaced? The stuff on the floor is blue, but the stuff on the ceiling is white..and the mildew stains on the aren't real attractive. I'd like to be able to justify having the boat as a "family boat" as well as a floating tackle box...and making it more appealing to SWMBO would certainly help my cause...:yes:

Thanks in advance for any help...!

Best,
Trev

·
Premium Member
26,271 Posts
Fellow TFer I think - Migigator ( ? ) Chuck - has a carpet cleaning company called Hydro Clean. I'm pretty sure they can do boat carpets.

410 737-0088

I owe him a favor - his company was able to remove fish blood from carpet in my house. I carried in fillets but the tray dripped. Left a trail right to the kitchen.

Good guys to deal with.

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
Affordable Carpet

Google --OLLIES in Pasadena -9x12 feet Clorox Proof Bound Renents --69.00 Smaller ones Cheaper --Took 9X12 to get my Chum Laden Carpet Replaced on the Petrel , BUt she looks like a Mega Yacht Now ,Lets spill some Drinks , & Bloody it up this Spring --Call Steve for Booking Dates www.stormypetrelcharters.com

1 - 4 of 4 Posts