Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Nice pic Bill

Hope all is well. Did you see Dirty Frank's pic on his post the other day? His first troller. By the way, that 40" on the Fishin Fool is still my record. Happy Holidays

·
Registered
599 Posts
Great picture! :thumbup:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Nice Work. The coloring is fantastic. Make sure you put your mark on this picture before someone makes a claim to it. Did you plan it this way or was it one of those spur of the moment things ?

·
Premium Member
26,229 Posts
Awesome shot :clapping2: - thanks for posting it :thumbup:.

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Great shot Bill. You want to post any technical details like apeture and exposure time?

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Joe - here's the stats

Nikon D3 12mm f4 4 seconds @ 400 ISO 7PM

I had to reduce the quality from the original post. There were more than 200 downloads of the pic and putting it on the board wiped out the electronic signature & copyright.

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
You were using a 12mm lense on that. Wow!

I have been investigating getting a good digital camera. I used to take a lot of shots on film with my Canon AE-1. I have not done that much photography since film and developing prices shot up a few years back.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Awesome Picture:thumbup:Try contacting town of Annapolis or State of Md. They may want to use it for a calender. You may not make any money but it's nice to see your picture in print with credit.
fishboy

1 - 20 of 21 Posts