Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I Support TidalFish.com!
7,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's hear it! Gonna be tough for Baltimore with key injuries. I sure hope Suggs and the others can get well fast.

·
Registered
10,547 Posts
The Bald One is crying in his beer right now !:yes:Your "STUD" QB will be watching the rest of the playoffs from his living room with a crying towel my boy . Next weeks' game between the Blackbirds and the Steelers will be a very good one .:thumbup:

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
The Bald One is crying in his beer right now !:yes:Your "STUD" QB will be watching the rest of the playoffs from his living room with a crying towel my boy . Next weeks' game between the Blackbirds and the Steelers will be a very good one .:thumbup:
Made it further than your Deadskins there fair weather fan! I am sad, but I am rooting on the home team now! PS I'll be at the superbowl this year so anyone that has a jersey that wants me to wear let me know!

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
That Tennessee-Baltimore game was a war. However, how many Ravens fans are complaining about the officiating today?

Go Steelers!

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
Joe, your steelers played well...if you keep playing like that, none of the teams left can beat you...Parker was the man yesterday, embarrassed us, couldnt even tackle him!

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Chargers were only 8-8 during regular season, played colts and got lucky. Went to pittsburgh and played poorly in freezing weather at heinz stadium. I think even arizona would have lost. The final score reflected what others have said about the chargers, that they should have been replace by the patriots. Steelers will not have an easy game next week. If anything should change for next season, it should be that all sportswriters and announcers should be fired and replace by new people. It should be interesting to hear mike peroria? the head referee official defending his crew on that extra second the ravens got.

·
Registered
12,819 Posts
All the Ravens have to do is ring Big Ben`s bell.The first two game the Raven won 115 minutes of the 120,but came out short on the score.I gave my thoughts on those games on the other thread.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Its not to tuff to beat a good team three times. Its been none 11 out of 18 times and the STEELERS have none it twice before. Home field, rested, not banged up, vet Qb, agressive coaching=STEELERS WIN>Nuff said!

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Ravens have made a fool out of the preseason predictors. If they lose sunday, they still have won the season compared to other so called sure to win teams. Ravens could continue to prove the experts wrong and if it happens, all those people will look like fools too. GO Ravens, you have already proved to raven fans that you are a great team with a bright future.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts