Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before the board was changed, I made contact with a TFer from De who had a rental house somewhere near hatteras. Well, my spring plans have changed and then changed again, so I'm looking at possibley booking a place for a few couples to stay and maybe fish one or two days. It'll be more of a trip for the girls, but we'll need a place either way. If the TFer with the place reads this, can you PM me the listing and info again please? Or if anyone else has a place, please let me know. We're tenatively looking around mid April.

Thanks

·
Registered
663 Posts
Thanks for the Sushi House plug guys!

Call me for special fishermen discounts, off-season partial weeks, and off-season weekends in the Sushi House. It normally rents weekly through Hatteras Realty.

Four stories tall, 15 acres of privacy, amazing sunrise and sunset views, boat dock for shallow draft boats (2-3 ft, mainly for inshore skiffs), 6 bedrooms, 6 baths, 8-person hot tub, heated pool (April-November), gym, game room with custom shark tooth pool table, large library room with incredible fishing book section, high speed wireless internet and 2 Dell wireless PCs, wireless HP color printer/fax/scanner, Icom VHF radio in living room with 8 ft antenna on peak of roof (talk/listen as far as Ocracoke or Oregon Inlet boats), each bedroom is a different fish theme (tuna, wahoo, mahi, blue marlin, sailfish, white marlin), each bedroom has its own Sony 5.1 home theater system, and both the living room and game room have high-end Yamaha & Sony home theaters with 40"-42" HD TVs.

All furniture, floors, and cabinets are custom-made using the finest tiger maple, curly cherry, curly walnut, and Burmese teak. All decks (4000+ sq ft) are Ipe' tropical hardwood with stainless screws. All fish mounts done by the incredibly talented Albert Stone of Frederick, MD, with hand-painted candy apple paint schemes based on freshly-boated fish photos from my collection. These mounts look exactly like the reel deal - no funky mouths, incorrect eyes, or fake Mako teeth in the Sushi House!

Capt. Charley
Sushi Sportfishing, Inc.
www.sushisf.com
252-216-OBX1 cell

...Also owner of Beach Design & Construction, Inc., specializing in custom, high quality home design and construction, NC Unlimited License #56218. Let me find you that awesome, unlisted or listed OBX property you've dreamed of and then design and build the house of your dreams on it. You dream it, it can be built. Finished product costs range from $150 to $250+ per sq ft, depending on your materials, amenities, and design complexity, plus the property cost.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.