Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for seamless gutter installer for my house.

·
Registered
31 Posts
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I had a relatively small job and looked for quotes. Most of the big name people never returned my call. The one, Conklin's, quoted a price that insured him security for life! (LOL)

Vicki Shull, Tidewater Gutters, responded and did a great job at a very good price. She and her crew are very professional and very good. Her email is [email protected]. Phone number is 757.897.0429.

Send me a PM with your email address so I can provide more details. I know she will have better rates for referrals.

·
Registered
9,443 Posts
Howdy Billy! :clap:

I can do.:))

I have over 3200 ft of brand new Alcoa gutter coil and boxes of downspouts, and all accessories (hidden hangers,etc;) available.

I ordered this for a condominium building in the area. They were having other work done but had huge cost over runs. They are now out of money.:eek2:

I will fix you and any other TidalFish members up with a cost job.

All gutters are made custom on your property.

Color- White (other colors,small charge)

Dennis,

Bay Exterior Designs. Cell 567-9434.

EDIT: Sorry if this comes across as a advertisement. Not meant to be. If I return the material I am charged a hefty re-stocking fee. I would rather keep the men busy if possible and re-coupe the cost of the material. Good for all of us, if you need gutters. While I am at it though. Vinyl Windows, Siding, Trim and Roofing available.

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
howdy billy! :clap:

all gutters are made custom on your property.

Color- white

dennis,
I'll say he can billy ! He did mine ( AND 8 OR SO OTHER TF'ERS I KNOW) this spring for about $400 less paramount and they look just as good as any you will ever see - This is how I actully met Dennis was threw his company, had not met him prior to the gutter job......Bay Exterior Designs did all my new windows and roof too !!

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sounds good Dennis I 'll call you man!

·
Registered
382 Posts

I'll say he can billy ! He did mine ( AND 8 OR SO OTHER TF'ERS I KNOW) this spring for about $400 less paramount and they look just as good as any you will ever see - This is how I actully met Dennis was threw his company, had not met him prior to the gutter job......Bay Exterior Designs did all my new windows and roof too !!
$400 less than Paramount and NO LIFETIME TRANSFERABLE WARRANTY:nono:

Paramount isnt is the gutter business. They are in the siding and window business, but will do gutter job if someone needs them.:))

·
Registered
9,443 Posts
Funny, I thought this was a fishing site.
First and foremost it is a fishing site.

Occasionally members will post like Billy did looking to have work done and would rather deal with a TidalFish member than go through the yellow pages.

I have had Electrical work, Ac/Heat work, Drywall work, Masonry work, Deck work and other work done for me and my customers by posting here on TidalFish and asking for estimates.. Without exception all the work done was outstanding.

There are a lot of men and women in the trades who are members here.
I would rather give my buisness to a fellow angler/hunter than end up with a possible PETA nut out of the phone book.:))

Welcome to TidalFish.

Dennis:))

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
TRUE THAT DENNIS............I DO TELEPHONE,COMPUTER AND CABLE TV CABLING AND SERVICE IF ANYONE NEEDS ANYTHING..........I HAVE DONE WORK FOR TF'rs AND WILL ALWAYS GO TO TF FIRST IF I NEED ANYTHING!!!! MOST FISHERMEN WOULD RATHER HELP OTHER FISHERMEN.......ESPECIALLY IN THIS ECONOMY........

DENNIS YOU WILL BE MY FIRST AND ONLY CALL WHEN I NEED ANYTHING YOUR COMPANY DOES........

LEE I TAKE IT YOU WORK FOR THEM???:D

OH YEAH ........WELCOME TO THE BOARD:thumbup:

·
Registered
322 Posts
the man put "OT" (off topic) in front of his post which means he can talk about whatever he wants. kind of like when Ricky Bobby says "with all due respect."

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
its bad when you have to explain an OT aint it D...its clearly in the subject......but yet........

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ya say you bought a dog! :D:clap:

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have over 3200 ft of brand new Alcoa gutter coil and boxes of downspouts, and all accessories (hidden hangers,etc;) available.

care to sell any of this material. I'm assuming you'd wouldn't mind selling for a good price to get rid of some of it. Is the coil 5" inch or 6"? My machine is a 5".

thanks
Marc

·
Registered
9,443 Posts
$400 less than Paramount and NO LIFETIME TRANSFERABLE WARRANTY:nono:

Just noiticed this and thought I would clear it up since the above information/assumption is incorrect. (don't know where you got your your information from)

The gutters come with a LIFETIME LIMITED TRANSFERRABLE WARRANTY from Alcoa.

Lifetime Limited Transferable Warranty is the proper terminology.

I know of no company or manufacturer that gives a LIFETIME Warranty which implies that the product is covered 100% regardless of circumstances.

Dennis:))

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Howdy Billy! :clap:

I ordered this for a condominium building in the area. They were having other work done but had huge cost over runs. They are now out of money.:eek2:

I will fix you and any other TidalFish members up with a cost job.

All gutters are made custom on your property.

Color- White (other colors,small charge)

Dennis,

Bay Exterior Designs. Cell 567-9434.

EDIT: Sorry if this comes across as a advertisement. Not meant to be. If I return the material I am charged a hefty re-stocking fee. I would rather keep the men busy if possible and re-coupe the cost of the material. Good for all of us, if you need gutters. While I am at it though. Vinyl Windows, Siding, Trim and Roofing available.
Can you give me an idea of what that runs per foot. My gutter is first floor level cape cod not sure of the lenth and also a garage which is 28' down each side. I have borrowed a friends break and wrapping everything and would like to have new gutters.
Thanks Bryan

1 - 20 of 31 Posts