Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Talked w/Anthony today and was told that the mount would be here mid-Febuary, so I will be throwing a tarpon hangin party at the house in Shadowlawn. Food, drinks and lots of fishin stories Im sure, will give more details closer to arrival. Hope some of ya"ll can make it!;)

·
Registered
7,198 Posts
Well, I missed....

..Saddam's hangin.....so your invitation sounds much better! I'm willing to try....are pictures allowed.....or will that pee the Sunni's off?:confused:

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
Can we bring anything to help with ? if EVERYONE would bring something, pack of paper plates,cups,paper towels - even just a bag of ICE.....when we had bon fires on west rd back in the day you have no idea how much it ment for people to just bring the little things.....a roll of trash bags after the fun was over is worth a million bucks.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Okay then......

I'll get the oysters, clams, beer, whiskey, wine , Tarpon Mount:D , fire up the grill on the front deck and will we do this. Thanx for all the responce! Should be a hell of a big time. Should be around the 3rd weekend in feb. Ill let you all know as soon as I know when the mount will get here! ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts