·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
1,295 Posts
Wow Tough Choice

with the Rocket Rod you could always take target practice while waiting on the fish

but on the other side you do get 2 for the price of one ( that should tell ya something about quality):roflguy:

·
Registered
604 Posts
Chad, Chad, Chad!!! Its the first sign of spring. The groundhog has emerged!! However he is a little dazed and confused. You should have noticed that there is no gold on those rods so neither will do. However, the instantfisherman would be great when you are stuck on the HRBT/CBBT during rockfish season!!

·
Registered
610 Posts
i wish they would take that stuff off the TV my kids has a $100.00 combo that i wish i had but he sees that on the tv and wants it because it looks cool.

but i like the rocket

toby

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Right now I am leaning on the rocket rod, but still unsure.... (I do get tired of casting), so it makes sense, but on the other hand, the instant_fisherman rod has a better warranty and "money back" guarantee. It also has stainless gears, and allows three settings for your desired fishing application - enough to land a "shark" it claims. (I saw it on TV) for real!!! :bigfish:

Surely, someone here must have some first hand experience with these state of the art fishing systems?

Enough with the jokes, you can laugh, but Im serious and want to land the big one this season!!! Please advise!!!

·
Registered
750 Posts
Chad, Dennis- I got me a brand new still in the bag ronko pocket fisherman - i hear they are really bad-arce for dead sticking flatties!!!! Picked this one up on e-bay for 45.00$ Vintage bro!!!:clap:

·
Registered
9,443 Posts
Chad, Dennis- I got me a brand new still in the bag ronko pocket fisherman - i hear they are really bad-arce for dead sticking flatties!!!! Picked this one up on e-bay for 45.00$ Vintage bro!!!:clap:
I had a niece (12yo) give me one as a Christmas present. I believe it was thirty something years ago. Bless her heart.:))

She would always ask me how I liked it. I would tell her that it was better than any rod and reel I ever had.:))

Dennis:))

1 - 18 of 18 Posts