Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11,257 Posts
Type in Why are medicines so expensive in USA?, then you can type in vigamox + best prices, coupons, . You'll get intelligent answers . There's no such thing as a stupid question , only a stupid answer. Sorry to read about your operation. Hope all goes well.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I'd be happy to ignore but then how will the forum get better or keep its integrity? If you want to talk about non related stuff there are plenty of places to do so. i don't post often but thought I would try to help keep this place focused on what it was created for.

·
Registered
11,257 Posts
Then you've got plenty of work in the future. Everything imaginable has been posted on this board from my dog just died to I got a flat tire today on the way to work . It's been homogenized for a long time. It's just something that's been more or less accepted. On the other side, there have been some fishing only posts that have had absolutely no merit and have created so much anger, insults and controversy that they should have been removed.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Couldn't agree more Capt Nick...

I think OT means off topic and probably does not relate to fishing. Although this is a fishing forum, friendship, camaraderie, and good info come in many forms other than what's on the end of your line. Sometimes people just need support with their daily lives or have something funny, sad or informative they feel is worth sharing. TF has become an extension of my daily life and I personally enjoy many of the OT posts. I did not see the OP and have no idea why some are so stirred up...was it really that offensive?

Life is short...try to enjoy it and make the best of it while you can. :fishing2:

·
Registered
14,338 Posts
Couldn't agree more Capt Nick...

I think OT means off topic and probably does not relate to fishing. Although this is a fishing forum, friendship, camaraderie, and good info come in many forms other than what's on the end of your line. Sometimes people just need support with their daily lives or have something funny, sad or informative they feel is worth sharing. TF has become an extension of my daily life and I personally enjoy many of the OT posts. I did not see the OP and have no idea why some are so stirred up...was it really that offensive?

Life is short...try to enjoy it and make the best of it while you can. :fishing2:
NOT offensive at all. Just a medical question about cost. The only bad thing about human beings is, We get old too soon and smart too late.Dont judge and enjoy this forum and life....... Gary

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.