Tidal Fish Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
I won't disagree that the global handling of a shift from fossil fuels has been poorly executed and is certainly an issue I have with the liberal camp.
But as our national deficit ballooned prior to covid, in conjunction with very low interest rates, economists were concerned about impending inflation. This is fact.
And again, I'm no liberal, but the shutdowns and money printing was rollin' prior to this admin.
So, as much as we'd like to blame all our problems on sleepy joe and the libs, the table was set before he got there.
I'll agree with you there, but the Covid era of free, unlimited spending and the Build Back Worse bill PUT inflation on steroids, IMO.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Won't argue with that.
But the GOP, to include Trump, is complicit in getting us where we are.
There's a reason over 65% of Americans are longing for a 3rd party...
Republicans need to get behind Ron DeSantis(if he runs) and move away from Trump. Trump will never win another general election. Trump brings too much baggage with him. For every die hard Trump supporter, there are probably 1 and a half never Trumper's that will solely vote to keep him out of the WH. Sadly, and mostly dishonestly(but not all), the media and Democrats have damaged him beyond repair.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Inflation was done on purpoae to raise exra taxes on everything to pay for their big ideas at the expense of all earned income and consumer purchases
Close, inflation is done on purpose in order to devalue the cost of repaying existing debt, and yes, as usual, it's the little folk (of all leanings) that need the vaseline...

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
I'm not buying that it was coming anyway prior to Covid. Covid had a lot to do with inflation and thus the government shutting down the country and handing out too much money because of Covid, money they had to print. Florida handled Covid the proper way, never really shutting their state down. Another big reason inflation is so high is the cost of energy, especially diesel and gas and that's all on this Administration and the world climate change cult. European countries like Germany made a huge mistake by moving away from fossil fuels and relying on Russia for their natural gas and oil. It's all backfired on the climate changers cause now Germany and other countries are firing up and building new coal plants in desperation. Too bad senile Biden hasn't learned anything from Europe's self destruction. It's all about destroying the middle class and Globalization.
Nailed it

·
Registered
226 Posts
Neither Establishment Party has any use for a Free Middle Class. The Repunklicking Establishment wants to go back to Company Towns and Wage Slaves. The Democrats want Gulags. Doesn't make much difference to the Peasants.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts