Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Short version-

Had a blast! caught dozens of small bones, spent one day chasing permit around, saw some, but i couldnt close. our guide was great! and very patient with my wife's first saltwater fly experience. el pescador was super, staff was amazing, rooms were spotless, meals were good, but dinner was only "ok". not like it was bad, just not up to par with everything else, which was amazing. it certainly would not keep me from, going back, or reccomending it highly. we spent 3 days fishing and 3 days diving.

PS book with orvis travel, it doesnt cost you a dime, and you wont regret it! jason elkins is one of the best in the business!

feel free to PM me with any questions.

Brett

Attachments

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Excellent! Sounds like a great trip. I'm headed to Turneffe in 46 days!!!!!
yeah, i have heard good things about turneffe too. we really liked working with orvis, and so we booked with el pescador. unfortunately, they no longer book turneffe. im sure you will have a great time. bring lots of sunscreen and a buff and gloves for sure!

our first night there, dave perkins from orvis was there fishing with his daughter. at that point we knew we were in good hands. hes a super guy to boot.

brett

1 - 3 of 3 Posts