Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got out late with starter problems. Got the boat running and took a chance so we'd at least get to fish one day once we got it going. Weather was amazing! Got some Great video too. Check it out, and feel free to share it on Facebook. You can also check out the new Chesapeake Bay Fishing FB group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/456384577864078/

Here is the video of the highlights (and low lights) of the day. We catch a couple and break off a couple, all on film! it's going to be a great year for team "FISH HARD!" Click here:

We found the fish by the Birthday Cake area in the 30' water area near the shelf that goes to 15' of water and out about 1/4 mile or so from that. Days totals were two on the boat, one we could keep, two broke off (one on film!) and 3 or 4 knockdowns once we found the fish.

Could not fish Sunday due to starter issue but we'll ready for the next one.

Team "Fish Hard".

·
Registered
843 Posts
Scott, I was with Valley Girl Saturday when we heard of your rod breaking, hand line in fish catching. We were skunked on Saturday, Sunday Larry caught some nice keeper size fish and I caught a 29 1/2" keeper. We fished Monday on Valley Girl and caught a 41" we kept and a 39" throwback. Hope your boat fixed soon.

Dave on "Gracie Girl"

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Dave, We're all fixed up. Spent Sunday tearing the Starboard side of the motor apart to get to the starter and had a new drive put in it Monday. Monday after work got it installed and everything put back together and dropped 6 new spark plugs in it while I was at it. Running like a top Monday night. We'll be back in the water this Sunday assuming good weather. Glad you got some! We are going to give it one more try before running south for the spring flounder bite.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts