Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning folks. A good friend called yesterday afternoon to report that his Mercury outboard quit on him. He was towed to Wallace's and is taking the boat to Dandy Haven this morning. Please recommend any good outboard mechanics in the area that would be willing to take a look and make repairs. Thank you very much for your assistance!! Have a super day!!

Zigh
><((((*>

·
Registered
7,478 Posts
Zigh,

I have had very good experience with Dandy Haven because they have has excellent service, very competitive prices and can make the repairs very quickly in most cases. I would recommend that your friend get a price and estimated down time from them too.

Kevin
Weekend Mistress

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
Zigh,

I have had very good experience with Dandy Haven because they have excellent service, very competitive prices and can make the repairs very quickly in most cases. I would recommend that your friend get a price and estimated down time from them too.

I'll second that, they have always done right by me. I have utilized their services since the 70's for several boats. Give them a call.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the information! Turns out that the top half is in good condition but the lower unit is toast... Hopefully, the new lower unit will be readily available and installed soon. Good Luck when you go and Fish On!!!

Zigh
><((((*>

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.