Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone ever deal with them? Good, Bad?

Someone here at work gave me the spring catalog and it has some things that I've never seen in other catalogs that I might be interested in...

·
Registered
6,854 Posts
I got my summer boat cover from them a few years ago. I'm very pleased for the $200 I spent, cover fits great and keeps the boat clean. I've bought some smaller items and wouldn't hesitate to order there again.

·
Premium Member
4,735 Posts
yes, they are very good to deal with.

you're right, eric, they have stuuf you won't find in other catalogues.

if found something really cool...a "flush muffler"

it is a clamp on muffler that fits over the end of your prop that not only keeps the motor very quite when you have it on the trailer and flush the motor but the muffler adds the necessary back pressure you need to properly set idles speeds, etc.
they always tell you to set the idle with the motor in the water but that is seldom convenient

·
Premium Member
8,174 Posts
hey mark that is a cool gadget. I have some stuff from them, they cater to pleasure boaters.

·
Premium Member
4,735 Posts
it works very well.

i live in a rowhouse neighborhood and i keep my boat behind the house and the motor used to cause quite a commotion, echoing between the brick homes, when i would run it at home.

only about $35

neighbors think it is awesome!:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
3,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the replies... That sounds like a cool thing to have, if not so much for the noise but the back pressure!

We are planning on doing more "family days" out on the water this year and I thought that this product was VERY cool! Literally!

·
Premium Member
4,735 Posts
i saw that, Eric
i thought it was interesting, too
i have a bimini not a T top & was trying to see if i could get it to work
if you get one let me know ....i'd like to take a look at it
right now we use a king size bed sheet that is the same color green as the bimini and we use those spring clamps to attach it to the top & bow rails

makes a lot of shade, doesn't look too bad from a distance & the price was right
but close up it isa little cheesy!:D :rolleyes:

so we only use it when it's like a frying pan out there

1 - 8 of 8 Posts