Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry about the blank post, to much coffee. Anyway.. does anyone think the fishing will be good up Owls Creek on Saterday if it does not rain.[grin]

·
Registered
32 Posts
If the predicted weather holds for tomorrow and is as crappy as planned, I'd give it a couple days for the water to clear for tossing lures. Dunking stink-bait on the other hand may be a different story, but where's the fun in that ?? Now if you just want to go then have at it, it beats wishing you were there.

·
Registered
575 Posts
The problem with the inlets is they are on when the weather is good but off the next day if the weather is bad. I wouldn't go unless, like Jay said, you just want to go. I've been there before too. Sometimes it's just nice to get out on the water.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
THANKS FOR THE INFO GUYS. I GUESS I'LL HAVE TO USE UP SOME SICK DAYS NEXT WEEK SENCE THE WEEKENDS ARE ALWAYS CRAPY.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Load it up the night before and it's afterwork:30 for fishing the next day. Gives you something to look forward to besides dinner. Besides it stays daylight until 8-8:30, a lot can happen in a couple hours and dinner can wait.

·
Registered
575 Posts
I now this sounds like self tourture but sometimes I get up at 2am and go. That way I get some light line fishing in and then right after sun up is very productive. I am usually going in when the first boats start coming out. The hardest part about this kind of trip is getting people to go with me!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well it looks like the rain will end tonight and Saterday will be pretty nice....so I'm going to give it a try.going to head out in the morning sometime.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I haven't noticed a difference on the tide. I usually fish in the back of the inlet where there's not much current anyway. Good luck if you go !!

Tom, if that's self torture then I'm guilty as you. I usually do the wader thing before work. Lesner bridge N/W corner on the outside sandbar for a couple hours, after that works not so bad.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts