Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
I got a bushel of really nice diver oysters from Mr. B's in Stevensville (Kent Island) around Thanskgiving.
I'll be getting more from them in the next week or so.
(410) 643-5536
Kevin

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Kevin but hoping to stay on this side of the ditch , I live in Manchester MD.

Thats all the oysters around in Kent Isl????
cmon boys were ya get your ersters!!!
I got Tfers comin over sat !

·
Registered
37 Posts
I would think you could findem closer but John's seafood has 1/2 bushels for 45.00. It's in the mini mall at Rt 4 and Rt 260 just north of Dunkirk. I'm getting some there to take to Ohio for Christmas.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Buy them on the water from one of the many Oysterman. Approach slowly with your intentions and you will either get the brush off or the come on over.

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
Shoreline Seafood on Rt 3 just South of Rt32. Great seafood selections and good variety of arsters.

Remember my "Dash for a Day" offer, you won't be disappointed.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Shoreline Seafood on Rt 3 just South of Rt32. Great seafood selections and good variety of arsters.
Without a doubt one of the most impressive seafood places I've ever visited. Damn shame they are so far from home...

·
Registered
2,226 Posts

Remember my "Dash for a Day" offer, you won't be disappointed.
Dash... is that on the SB (Shopping Plaza at Piney) or NB side (MD Muffler area)? I would love to find some tasties for Xmas...

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
Oh... ok. I know which one you are talking about. Thanks a lot guys!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts