Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Democrat takes lead in Alaska Senate race
By GENE JOHNSON – 39 minutes ago

ANCHORAGE, Alaska (AP) — Just as Sen. Ted Stevens appeared set to return to Congress, felony conviction and all, his re-election bid has faltered. If he loses, it also closes a possible door into the Senate anytime soon for Gov. Sarah Palin.

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool
1,107 Posts
governor is the executive branch...she still has 2 more years as governor. She still has more executive experience than Obama. But alas Obama will get his chance soon enough. I hope he's a quick learner and doesn't listen to those same people who have always been in washington.

·
Registered
14,877 Posts
I hope he doesn't listen to the same people that put him there.

Somehow I don't think the Chicago left wing political mafia has nice things in mind for the country.

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
governor is the executive branch...she still has 2 more years as governor. She still has more executive experience than Obama. But alas Obama will get his chance soon enough. I hope he's a quick learner and doesn't listen to those same people who have always been in washington.
ManfromVA
I agree. The President is only as good as his advisors. A CEO hires a capable CFO to take care of finances, a VP of Engineering...and so on. The CEO must know who to call upon for the best info available and unlike GWB not ignore the information. A one brain administration is destined for failure. Hopefully, "I'm The Decider" ego will leave the White House.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts