Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You, Cris and me were talking about the good freshwater lake and Susky River fishing around you and you said that maybe you'd be buying a skif. Since you're only 45 minutes from my house I'd really like to hook up with you on some of those trips. I still enjoy that type of fishing more than fishing the bay. I'd bet that Chris feels the same. Keep me in mind. I don't mind springing for a PA nonres. license.;)

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
No problem when we get a bit more settled and the boss gives me the ok to purchase a rig I'll let you know. Till then the marina at Codorus state park rents out boats so I'll be looking for people to go out before i get the skiff.

Dave

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Dave, I compiled some maps over the years my parents lived up there. I'll see if I can find them. If you're gonna do it ,do it right...get a jet motor and fish the SUSKY.

·
Registered
715 Posts
I'd be interested in fishing Raystown Lake. I would trailer my boat. Have never fished it. I don't think it would be miuch different than Stripers at Lake Anna.Brian

·
Registered
5,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey, this has the makings of some exciting and different fishing.:D Maybe even throw in a little camping later on. I think we just woke up Eric with that one.:D ;)

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
There are numerous camp grounds near the rivers and such.

·
Premium Member
8,174 Posts
raystown lake

I understand that Raystown is pretty undeveloped.

The striper fisherman up there troll live rainbow trout they sell around there..I think they use downriggers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts