Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own a 23' Sea Hunt CC. Was thinking about purchasing a 23' Parker any suggestions
on what I should do?

·
Registered
8,845 Posts
I have the Parker 23 SE but would have to know what you want in a boat before I could answer your question. What do you think the Parker would do that your Sea Hunt does not?

·
Registered
849 Posts
i know what a buncha parker owners would say:D .

but why trade more-or-less even? unless you just NEED to spend the $$?

if'n it were my decision, i think i could find other uses for the dollars.

just my .02

b

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool
5,686 Posts
Eminent Brother.,
I too feel the urge to buy a Parker 23 (pilot house), but alas....SWMBO said something about it's more important that 13 year old son Bludworm goes to college. You might as well go to TriState marine and get it out of your system.

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Parker has quite a following around here - and they are excellent boats. I believer the 23' Parker is about 700 lbs heavier than the SeaHunt and has a steeper deadrise so it would take rough water a little better.

As others have said - its still trading a 23' for another 23'. IMHO, not really worth it unless you really dislike the SeaHunt. Now if you're trading up to a bigger boat - that's another story :D

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
I was torn between a Parker or Grady. I decided on the Grady but Parker was a close second.. They are excellent bay boats

·
Registered
970 Posts
At the timmonium show Isaw a very well equiped sea hunt for a mush lower price than expected 53ish why is this what is it the others have that sea hunt doesn't. I believe it was in the 25 range.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts