Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Parting out my 2002 Grady White 300 Marlin located in Essex, Maryland. The following parts are in good condition and available for pickup only:
1. T-Top with Support Framing. Includes overhead electronics box. Asking $2,500
2. Four-sided navy enclosure. Zippers and 40 mil (stiff) plastic replaced with 30 mil plastic (softer, easier to roll) a few years ago. Asking $900
3. Bow railing. Asking $900
4. Complete Furuno Navnet electronics package with all connecting cables: 1833C radar/chartplotter 10.4" display, 1732C radar/chartplotter 7" display, ETR-6/10N Network Sounder, GP-310B GPS antenna, RSB 0071 24" Radome: Asking $1,000 for complete set
5. GW pompanette helm chairs with pedestals: Asking $300 each (have two)
6. Seat cushions for: seating over top of the cabin, seat over the fish box, seat over the bait prep sink and aft bench seat cushion: Asking $400 for all
7. Coaming pads replaced a few years ago. Stitching is coming loose in one corner, and there are a couple of fishhook punctures, otherwise in good condition. Asking $400
8. V-berth cushions and aft berth cushions (newer design brown fabric): Asking $400 for all
9. Miscellaneous storage compartment doors, drawer units, tackle center unit with door, and plexiglass doors.
10. Jabsco Lite Flush 12 Volt electric toilet with foot switch, Groco holding tank with macerator pump and tank level monitor/pump out control. Asking $800
Edit

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Dave,
Interested in some of the parts for sure for fixing an 06' Marlin. Can you PM me? I had to register for a new account and don't have the minimum posts to PM you directly. We are located in Catonsville. My name is Luke. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
26,257 Posts
What are the measurements for the below seat storage with drawers ?

I have a 27 Grady - one side has drawers that I like - other side just a big open space.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts