Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:helpsmilie: Hey All, Just found an ad on Craigslist for a fishing/hunting show tomorrow at the Mt. Pleasand Beach Hall in Pasadena....Anybody ever been there before? This is not the big show everyone has been talking about is it? Thanks Bill

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
No, the big show is at the Earleigh Heights Fire Hall the second weekend in February. Get there early :thumbup:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Cujo There is a flea market in Dillsburg PA Monaghan Township Vol Fire Co. this weekend (1/24 and 1/25/09). The website is Monaghan Fishing Show. I met you at Izzak Walton LeagueSportsman Chapter flea market in Pylesville a few years ago. We only had flea market that one year. I would like to have one every year if we could get a more convient location. We have a wild game dinner on February 22nd for 15 dollars if you are interested. I am going to the fishing flea market in Dillsburg Saturday morning (early) if you want to go send me message with your phone number. I will probably stop in Delta or York to get breakfast.

big kev

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Kevin, Thanks for the invite....I remember you from that show...I need to stay close to home, my mother in law just had open heart surgery friday....Give me a call and lets fish the flats....billl

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.