Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool
5,686 Posts
Eminent Brother,
I'll most likely be there late Saturday morning, if I can find a parking space less then a mile away. I usually never get anything at PSG and generally spend my time BS'ing and looking around.

·
Registered
829 Posts
I'll be in Tylers Tackle outside booth both days, all day. Stop and say hi.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Time

I havn't been in awhile. Know the lines can get long. What would be best time to get there? Figured Sunday or are thing picked over pretty much by that point?

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Philk999, mrobertson and I will be there early Sunday morning...I'll be the one wearing the leg brace...say hi, but have some compassion for the gimp:D

Ed

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I rock!
3,293 Posts
I'll be there buying everything in sight :D :D

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
Joanne and I are meeting Leon (catman) and Katy Sunday morning...see y'all there. Wayne better wear your fur lined long johns buddy.

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool
5,686 Posts
Eminent Brothers,
If your looking for good second hand rods and reels, they go first thing. If your not in the waiting line when the doors open you'll just see the guys that got there first walking out with all the good stuff. Then late on Sunday you can get some decent deals from the guys that rather sell their stuff then pack it up.

·
1,295 Posts
I'll be working the MSSA booth INSIDE on Saturday ( or outside in the oyster and beef line). Stop by and say hi. We'll be right outside the mens room.

·
Premium Member
4,888 Posts
I'll be there Saturday morning. What time does the line start to form? I don't know what I'm looking for but I'm sure when I find it I won't have enough cash with me:cool:

·
Registered
5,375 Posts
I'll be there Saturday morning. What time does the line start to form? I don't know what I'm looking for but I'm sure when I find it I won't have enough cash with me:cool:
Around 7:00 AM. and it's cold as a SOB out there too. Unless you have something very specific in mind I wouldn't get there that early. But then you may have to park far, far away if you get there too late.:D

1 - 20 of 34 Posts