Tidal Fish Forum banner

Pasadena Show Roll Call

4K views 33 replies 26 participants last post by  dmuller09 
#1 ·
I will be there early Sunday morning. Will there be a TidalFish table?

Fin

#2 ·
Eminent Brother,
I'll most likely be there late Saturday morning, if I can find a parking space less then a mile away. I usually never get anything at PSG and generally spend my time BS'ing and looking around.

#25 ·
Warmth

---At least ya can light up & use it as a handwarmer ,Will you have hand & foot warmers for sale? at the Tyler Booth ?---Buy a dozen lures get a choice of warmers ---See ya , early sat. am---geo.

#8 ·
Philk999, mrobertson and I will be there early Sunday morning...I'll be the one wearing the leg brace...say hi, but have some compassion for the gimp:D

Ed

#13 ·
Eminent Brothers,
If your looking for good second hand rods and reels, they go first thing. If your not in the waiting line when the doors open you'll just see the guys that got there first walking out with all the good stuff. Then late on Sunday you can get some decent deals from the guys that rather sell their stuff then pack it up.

#21 ·
Should be there early sunday morning. Etouffe' and Emptypockets are supposed to be there. Old Fart was talking bout go'n too. Prolly go to IHop afterwards for brunch.:cool:

#23 ·
I'll be there. 7:30 breakfast with fishing buddies at Cookies Kitchen on Mountain Rd, then off to the show. If ya wait till about 8:30 the line to get in is usually gone. Beer, oysters, clam chowder and pit beef...mmmmmm...oh yea, and fishing stuff!

#26 ·
Yeah I am planning on going and being there about 8:00 am
thinking I would like a good ltj outfit but can't decide on what reel to use and or the size of the rod to mouint it on
also want a 1 lb flat weight to fasten to my anchor to help it drop when released, last year I tried to use it and it just didnt want to drop, think it was too balanced
any way I should be there Sunday

Benny

#30 ·
Just got back. IT was crowded but not terribly so. MEt brother Greybeard and some other Tfer's. If you're planning on going and are looking for a new reel Mark Hoos from the fihsing shop has some incredible deals on new Shimano reels of all kinds. I saw a new Trinidad 50 for 299$. He had some baitrunners and lots of other nice penn and Shimano reels dirt cheap. Lonely Angler had some good deals and Alltackle had a nice spread. Anicient Mariner had some good looking offshore rigs and founder rigs and just about everyone else had all sorts of bay trolling tackle.

#31 ·
Well, I was out there for a little while. It wasn't horribly crowded, but it was hard for me to get around with a stroller and a 4 year old in tow, so I really didn't get to talk to many people. I did pick up a signed copy of Rudrow's Guide to Fishing the Chesapeake, though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.