Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
hey appfan , i haven't been back to pasq sence i seen you out there a couple of weeks ago. we fished coinjock a couple of times ,found some 20 inchers. headin to o.i tomorrow for some tuners. good luck

·
Registered
163 Posts
I tried Coinjock last Sunday, only 2 keepers at 18"...I'm trying Eliz. city tomorrow am...

Good luck to u and I'll try and post if we did anything...

·
Registered
864 Posts
Fished close to home today and the fish were there they just didn't bite. H20 temp dropped 5 degrees in the shallows in the last couple of days. Water was gin clear, vis was about 6ft before the wind switched back to the southwest. Took a boat ride yesterday and marked fish all along the waterfront in EC.

·
Registered
631 Posts
fished the other day, nada. marked some baitfish though. think they headed to the sound. i didnt mark any big fish in town last couple times out. put out everything in the tackle box. I heard today theres a lot of flounder at the mouth of the perquimmons river. sun i'm going to the CBBT to catch some bigguns. Rich

·
Registered
163 Posts
Hey AppFan99, saw u out there. We got the big skunk, I tried everything I had to no avail.....
I was in the maycraft 1800 skiff...

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bird dog we caught a small (12 incher) Rock at Chantilly but that was it. Water was CLEAR!! Could not believe it!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Yea, we cruised all over, even went to the coast guard base, marked fish everywhere but couldn't get any takers...Oh well, it was a pretty morning...!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts