Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:thumbup:

Took my fishing partner to the Patapsco this morning and wooped him. I caught between 25-30 fish and he caught 1. Old man Ray just couldn't get it done today. 98% of my fish were caught on a 5'' Opening night BA. Tide was extreamly low throughout the morning but had a strong incoming. Bite was very light ( like largemouth bass fishing ) Have a few pics but don't know how to post them. NEED HELP. ( I have them downloaded onto snapfish)

Jason B.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Most of the fish were in the mid to upper 20's. JP, it is not like previous years in the Patapsco. I remember going down in years past and catching all the fish you wanted.

·
Premium Member
12,554 Posts
I miss that fishing, didn't have to be there at dark, only needed to run the drop off in front of the cooling towers and find the warm water, make your casts and was nothing to boat 30 + fish a person with many 30"-40" fish, man I'd like to see it like that again

·
Premium Member
7,830 Posts
Thanks for the report Jason and I guess Ray is just getting to old to set the hook. He came over to the house the other day and showed me the pic's from your CBBT trip and I bet he told me a 1000 times how that was the best fishing trip he ever had. You and JP are right things have not been the same down there in a couple of years but we can only hope for the best.

·
Registered
6,708 Posts
WTG Jason- Nice to hear of some fish being caught. :))

·
Banned
859 Posts
you are killing me with those pics- memories come flooding back. I fished that area growing up in B-more. you need a calm day to find the spot in your first pic. I have fished inside the outflow in the later pics countless times. havent been there in years though. used to come out of stoney creek.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts