Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took my father-in-law and good friend Richie B. fishing this morning on the Patapsco. The bite was good for about 2 hours and then they shut down. Caught around 25 fish / largest being 15lbs. Water was dirty and 47 degrees in the mainstream of the Patapsco. DNR was out checking boats today. I hid in the steam until they left ( nothing to hide, just don't like the hassle ) It was hard to hold on one spot today because of a stiff north breeze. Picture of father in law to follow.

·
Premium Member
2,411 Posts
wow

thanks for the report and that's a nice fish

way to brave the elements!

·
Registered
6,854 Posts
Nice to see something happening. It didn't stop raining at my house until early afternoon - I decided to stay home and dry.

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I Support Tidal Fish
4,199 Posts
Nice job Jason,I'm going to have to start following you around:D Just kidding.Thanks for the report.

·
Premium Member
7,830 Posts
Jason how could you let Don catch the big one of the day, that is a nice one. I hope to see a pic of you with a nice fish on your new rod. Thanks for the report and I hope to get into something tomorrow.

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool!
809 Posts
Nice Fish Jason. Glad to hear you guys go into em.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The guys had fun today but I thought we would have caught more fish. The wind didn't help at all, couldn't hold her steady on the ledges. Steve, I can't wait to try this new rod!

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I Support Tidal Fish
4,199 Posts
Man... Steve outdid his self on that one,what type of rod blank is that?

Roger

1 - 11 of 11 Posts