Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,061 Posts
I fished from the same HH piers about 2 weeks ago. Had the same results as you did. Water looked dang good though... vis 4'-5' off the end of the piers. Gizzards have been seen in good number at times during the past month or more. Guess they come and go as they please. If its a dead calm day then gizzards are quite observable flippin on the surface. Frequently I can see them flippin while driving (weaving) over the old Hanover Bridge. Guess the law-makers will feel compelled to add "observing fish activity" to the list of thing you can't do while driving... along with using cell phones, eating, yada, yada.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I could not scare up a thing last Saturday or Sunday in the Patapso. Tried the usual spots in the harbor and the WWD. I talked with JP and he was having th same non-luck. Maybe this weekend.

·
Registered
6,854 Posts
If the wind lays down by Saturday morning hopefully something be around - this front coming through isn't looking too promising. Hopefully Friday won't be as brutal as predicted and I can get my boat ready ahead of time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts