Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out today to mostly run the boat being I haven't been out in a while. Launched at Turners Station just as it got light and ran to Brandon Shores. Jigged a few smalls in the discharge and off some pillings. Shoulder has been bothering me for a while and jigging bothered it so I trolled some Storm Wild Eye Shads for most of the time and caught about 6 or 7 trolling, the largest was 28" and nice and fat. Nice day to be out on the water and above ground. Main stem was 41*- 42* and the discharge was 64*. Here's the 28"er.

·
Premium Member
12,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mike - thanks, nice job on the bucketmouth.
Les - thanks, won't be too much longer before we're slaying them on the flats, look forward to seeing you up there
Dave - thanks, Poor Buster went hungry.

·
Premium Member
12,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks Dave, after Steves report I didn't think I'd see any over 23", two other friends were out today and told me they got a good one trolling, said they didn't have a tape measure but guessed it at 30", I didn't see it so I can't confirm.

·
Premium Member
12,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bob - I didn't see any of the Patapsco regulars today but it sure was nice to be out, wanted to hit the rips but WXmen had it blowing more than it did today so I didn't go , not a ton of fish like in previous years but they were all fat and wanted to play tug-o-war.

·
Premium Member
7,830 Posts
WTG JP glad to see you got out and caught a few fish. That is a nice fat fish just hope it gets a little better in the next couple of weeks. Let me know about next Saturday.....

·
Premium Member
12,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Steve - thanks, I hope it picks up also. Supposed to do the rips with Hank and Jamie on Blue Thunder but it depends on shoulder, I'll let you know.

·
Premium Member
12,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Bob - I'll see you soon enough.

Zam - any time the forecast looks iffy I always wakeup and look at the Weather Channel for the actual winds, at 5AM it was WNW at 7MPH so off I went, been burned by them too many times

·
Registered
6,708 Posts
John- glad to see your WWD heating up. One of these days, or years, I'll get up there. Sure is a fatty:clap: ---------------

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Holy Moly JP congrats on one of the first fish caught I've seen posted in quite awhile now. I know there are plenty more where she came from.:rockingreport:

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool
5,686 Posts
Eminent brother,
What's the matter with your shoulder.....rotater cuff or something to that effect??? That really SUX if it hurts to LTJ and you have to resort to trolling.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts