Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off don't get caught up in the hype on the weather channel just yet. We could be on the rain/snow line but there is potential for a B

Stay Tuned will give you a forecast tomorrow there will be a storm 50-100 miles either way is critical however I wanted to note next week thru 3 week of January might not get above 25F with lows around 10-12 we will have HARD ICE for the first time since 2017? I did predict this months ago storms are tougher

Everyone wear your PJ's inside out on Sunday Night

·
Registered
289 Posts
First off don't get caught up in the hype on the weather channel just yet. We could be on the rain/snow line but there is potential for a B

Stay Tuned will give you a forecast tomorrow there will be a storm 50-100 miles either way is critical however I wanted to note next week thru 3 week of January might not get above 25F with lows around 10-12 we will have HARD ICE for the first time since 2017? I did predict this months ago storms are tougher

I'd like to buy an L

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
I was really surprised to hear tom tasslemyer talk about it confidently, Last night.
Than I.watch the morning news and Ava is flip flopping.

·
Registered
11,442 Posts

You're wasting your talent here Lilly. You could be worknig on the Weather Channel and tutoring thsoe other life career meterologists
I was really surprised to hear tom tasslemyer talk about it confidently, Last night.
Than I.watch the morning news and Ava is flip flopping.
Watching Baltimore TV is a waste of time. Get FIOS

·
Registered
11,442 Posts

Phill You're wasting your talent on here You could be working for the weather channel as a chief meteorologist , teaching the senior meteorologists and making $250,000 + a year . I'm surprised they haven't contacted you with an offer after following your posts.

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I rock!
3,316 Posts
Thanks Phil flor your forecasts. I always look forward to them.

Reactions: HardHeadHunter

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Im not bothered by the/any hype about storms. I read a lot, take it all in and make an educated decision.

it’s stories like this that anger me!
My stores in the middle river are stocked fool, but people are gonna read this and panic and clean em out. Irresponsible journalism, imo

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Looking like a CUTTER a few inches of snow to rain scenario however pattern is ripe we will get one before it’s over updates later still too early to call

·
Registered
11,442 Posts
Looking like a CUTTER a few inches of snow to rain scenario however pattern is ripe we will get one before it’s over updates later still too early to call
This one is too tough to call E of 95 Maybe rain,sleet, ice, snow . I've got 3 different shovels,and a small and large snow blower just in case. I haven't used the snow blowers in years.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Phil I have loved your posts for years glad you are back and keep us posted on this one youngest daughter leases this weekend to head back to LSU so I am watching the weather.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Phil I have loved your posts for years glad you are back and keep us posted on this one youngest daughter leases this weekend to head back to LSU so I am watching the weather.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts