Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
headed out this morning with me, myself, and I. I fish with these guys often:D wanted to see what the pax river had to offer after this front. started the morning with top water baits in mind. hit a few fish, but the action was not as steady as i hoped for. decided to change my gear a little to find a fish on almost every cast.:thumbup: some of the fish were dinks but most were keeper size in the 20-26" range. all fish were healthy and put up a good fight. fished from 7-9:30 with a good number of fish being caught. got a call from my brother saying that a friend had shot a nice buck on our farm so i called it a day to go help with the deer. found the deer-nice 8 pt. still dont have the good computer working so still cant post pics. days are filling up for the top water action so give me a call to book your trip. you dont want to miss out on this. we are starting to see some nice 28-32" fish being caught on the surface, this is something you dont want to miss out on:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it was bailey, but one of dads friends shot it. bailey helped up track it. that boy is 5 yrs old and can track a deer better then anyone i have ever seen.

·
Registered
5,424 Posts
Kyle,
Glad to hear you all did well!
We crushed on Friday including a limit of BIG rock. Ray and his buddy had a limit of rock Saturday before we even left the dock! We had breaking fish in the marina. The boys took the little boat out on Sunday and jigged both stripers and blues.
Please send me a pic of that buck

Jeff

·
Registered
290 Posts
:jackthread:THE RANSOM AINT MUCH JUST TELL ME HOW TO START A POST OF MY OWN.:helpsmilie: PS SEND THE INFO TO MY PRIVATE MESSAGES I DONT THINK I CAN FIND THIS POST AGAIN THANK YOU IN ADVANCE JOHN:fishing2:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts